The spirit of fear (Ascend Class Summary)
The devil takes opportunity when you are afraid, or when you are hesitating, insecure, impatient, confused, panicked, worried, uneasy and unsure, desperate and depressed, stressed, when you are full of apprehension, when you see doom and gloom, when you are restless, or frightful, or when you are full of dread, or when are anxious, or when you are nervous, or when you feel hopeless, paranoid or phobic.
Common types of fear
fear of death
fear of never loving or being loved
fear of Satan
fear of embarrassment
fear of failure
fear of being victimised
fear of rejection or disapproval
fear of intimacy
fear of divorce
fear of poverty
fear of mental illness
fear of physical illness
fear of the death of a loved one
fear of individuals
fear of not being loved by God
fear of not being forgiven by God for sin
- Fear feeds off my doubts, my insecurities, my anxiety, and my places of lack or inadequacy.
- Fear knows what I never tell people about. Fear is not a public arrangement, it is an inward influence. It is not active, its passive
- Fear keeps you up and night. Steals your peace, your joy, your calm
- Fear kills you silently. It is cancerous
- Fear doesn’t need to speak out, he lingers, he whispers “what if”
- Fear creates doors for demonic activity in your life
- Fear questions Gods love for me, it questions Gods ability to resolve and execute order in my life. Fear makes God seem inadequate to fix it, that nullifies the power of his name.
- Fear materialises what isn’t real. Job 3:25
For the thing I greatly feared has come upon me, And what I dreaded has happened to me.(NKJV)
Job was blameless and upright, but he harboured fear in his heart. Fear of losing his children and everything he had and when the enemy came, that’s the door he used
- Fear is the substance/ingredient of things undesired, the evidence of things unseen
I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
All negative doors that the spirit of fear has opened in the past, be closed now, in the name of Jesus.
God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic force, in the name of Jesus.
I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, failure, sickness, depression, delayed blessing and fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.